- The row of seats closest to the catwalk at a fashion show, considered to be the most prestigious and desirable place to sit: Nicole Richie joined Jessica Alba on the FROW in a monochrome black and white frockMore example sentences
- This season the FROW are showing their fashion credentials by bucking the trends and attempting transeasonal dressing.
- The fashion-forward actress, who graces the FROW of countless fashion events, showed off her trim figure in a form-fitting number.
- Monochrome is a massive look for Spring but Fearne was already well ahead of anyone on the FROW as she was rocking this look way back in 2012!
early 21st century: abbreviation of front row.
More definitions of FROWDefinition of FROW in:
- The US English dictionary