- Full of or producing a great deal of fruit.More example sentences
- An exhibition was installed in the coffee and lunch room and allow fructuous informal discussions among the participants.
- This workshop aims to orchestrate a fructuous exchange of ideas, research and practices on socio-constructivist education scenarios using Internet between participants.
- We hope that this kind of brain storming meeting will, at short term, lead to fructuous collaborations and contribute to a rapid development of Regenerative Medicine.
late Middle English: from Latin fructuosus, from fructus 'fruit'.
More definitions of fructuousDefinition of fructuous in:
- The US English dictionary