- A tree producing fruit at a specified time or in a specified manner: a prolific fruiterMore example sentences
- A large mandarin tree in the centre of the garden is a prolific fruiter but the fruit is quite sour.
- Several other species such as R. occidentalis and R. vulgaris are common fruiters in mature coastal pine forests, but we have not encountered roots colonized by them in any mature forest settings.
- Suillus pungens is one of the most abundant fruiters in the coastal pine forests that we have studied.
More definitions of fruiterDefinition of fruiter in:
- The US English dictionary