- A score of a musical composition giving the parts for all performers on separate staves: conducting from a full score with a baton [mass noun]: all of his operas were published in full scoreMore example sentences
- A ‘piano’ score is a full score reduced to form an arrangement for piano.
- The Neue Schubert-Ausgabe published the full score of Alfonso und Estrella in three separate volumes, totalling some 1600 pages.
- The piece stands, as it is, without a full score or orchestral parts, but the piano part is reminiscent of Paganini, who greatly influenced Verdi while the former was in Parma between 1834 and 1836.
More definitions of full scoreDefinition of full score in:
- The US English dictionary