- A salt or ester of fumaric acid.More example sentences
- Then there are salts from organic acids (maleate, citrate, fumarate, gluconate), other mineral acids (sulfate, phosphate), and some mixed breeds like methanesulfonate.
- It could be also shown that CitT catalyses either an homologous exchange of citrate or a heterologous exchange with succinate, fumarate, or tartrate.
- One of these oxygen sensing regulatory systems is the fumarate and nitrate reduction transcriptional regulator.
More definitions of fumarateDefinition of fumarate in:
- The US English dictionary