- (Of a person) light-hearted and lively: he was known as a fun-loving, easy-going family manMore example sentences
- Many bikers are fun-loving jokers.
- Here father and son emerge as a delightful partnership, their relationship one of mutual consideration, affection and much good humor, both parties at once serious and fun-loving.
- He's still a fun-loving, gregarious guy and that spirit infused his concert performance.
More definitions of fun-lovingDefinition of fun-loving in:
- The US English dictionary