- Relating to the fundus of an organ, especially of the stomach, uterus, or eyeball.More example sentences
- Specifically, cranial nerve defects, cerebellar dysfunction, papilledema or absent venous pulsations on fundal examination, visual field defects, or motor or sensory deficits should be considered.
- Patients with evidence of hypersplenism and those having gastric fundal varices were not included in the study.
- Gestational age was determined for each subject using the best obstetrical estimate, which was based on a combination of facts including last menstrual period, sonographic estimate, and uterine fundal height measurements.
More definitions of fundalDefinition of fundal in:
- The US English dictionary