nounBack to top
- A fungus or a growth resembling a fungus.More example sentences
- Fungins, much like their larger cousins, fungoids, thrive in dark and moist environments.
- The laboratory possesses different equipment for tests and researches on environmental influence on products such as: temperature, pressure, humidity, solar radiation, dust, fungoids, saline mist.
- Some fungoids are mildly poisonous, though most are benign.
More definitions of fungoidDefinition of fungoid in:
- The US English dictionary