nounchiefly North American
- (In an amusement park) a building equipped with trick mirrors, shifting floors, and other devices designed to scare or amuse people as they walk through.More example sentences
- After wandering around the altered room, I felt as if I was in a fairground funhouse where floors and walls are designed to discombobulate.
- So your partner has a thing for amusement park funhouses?
- Looking at the available rides, the four friends could see a large Ferris wheel, a colorful merry-go-round, funhouses, a popular roller coaster and many more.
More definitions of funhouseDefinition of funhouse in:
- The US English dictionary