- A cake made of batter that is poured through a funnel into hot fat or oil, deep-fried until crisp, and served sprinkled with sugar.More example sentences
- Her face was caked with powdered sugar and she was holding a half-eaten funnel cake folded inside a paper plate.
- You don't even need a funnel to make funnel cake.
- Somewhere, in each of us, lurks a little kid who still wants to go win a stuffed animal at the county fair, or cram popcorn in our mouths, or stand in line anticipating the hot, powdery sugared goodness of a funnel cake.
More definitions of funnel cakeDefinition of funnel cake in:
- The US English dictionary