adjective[predic.] British • informal
- (Of a person) feeling concern, distress, or annoyance; having strong feelings about something: it’d be great to be there but I’m not that fussedMore example sentences
- Thing is, I've already tried purgatory, so I'm not that fussed.
- They were not that fussed about the District Court rule which required you to name the statute, but you had to have all the facts that would ground an action under section 34.
- As far as Basques who are not too fussed about their food are concerned, using a recipe book is cheating.
More definitions of fussedDefinition of fussed in:
- The US English dictionary