- (In science fiction) a narration of imagined future events.More example sentences
- Part future history, part Utopia, and pure science fiction, ‘Answers in Progress’ envisions black rebellion against the white establishment as a victory for the oppressed.
- In other words, Star Trek is using retcons (an insertion into the fictional narrative chronology) as a means to construct the future history that both fascinates and compels the more serious fans.
- While I agree with statistical analysis of the future history, there are these singular events which we can't predict which will have massive influence on the way things go.
More definitions of future historyDefinition of future history in:
- The US English dictionary