- A salt or ester of gallic acid.More example sentences
- Propyl gallate, the alkoxyl radicals scavenger, also suppressed the mobility shift and strongly inhibited the formation of all protein cross-linking products.
- Epigallocatechin gallate is a flavonoid antioxidant, which is an ideal scavenger of peroxyl radicals and is thus, in principle, an effective inhibitor of lipid peroxidation.
- They note that green tea and cacao contain a class of polyphenols called catechins, which consist mainly of epigallocatechin gallate, epicatechin gallate and gallocatechin gallate.
More definitions of gallateDefinition of gallate in:
- The US English dictionary