nounchiefly North American
- variant spelling of gewgaw.More example sentences
- I bought my wife some geegaws at the local geegaw vendor; I hid flowers in the storage room, and put it all out Saturday night before I turned in.
- Fueled by my sister's incessant shopping, every surface sags under the weight of knick-knacks and geegaws.
- Light the candles you bought as decorative geegaws; they have wicks for a reason, you know.
More definitions of geegawDefinition of geegaw in:
- The US English dictionary