noun[mass noun] • informal
- The dress, appearance, and culture associated with computing and technology enthusiasts, regarded as stylish or fashionable: the crowd is young, the style is geek chic, and the latest in computer gadgetry is on displayMore example sentences
- This is bound to be the next wave in Japanese geek chic: remote-controlled home robots.
- Phones have become geek chic fashion accessories.
- We're in a time of geek chic - a lot of girls go for that type.
More definitions of geek chicDefinition of geek chic in:
- The US English dictionary