- Pleasant and cheerful: I had the feeling that my entrance had spoiled the gemütlich atmosphereMore example sentences
- The Saxons are gemütlich and welcoming to visitors, so the cliche runs (as, to be fair, does my experience of them).
- There is a gemütlich quality to this moral vision, a hint of pipe-and-slippers.
- Despite the ‘noise,’ I found this a perfect place for our meeting, pleasant, gemütlich and inspiring.
More definitions of gemütlichDefinition of gemütlich in:
- The US English dictionary