- The introduction of normal genes into cells in place of missing or defective ones in order to correct genetic disorders.More example sentences
- Many people believe that gene therapy and genetic screening of embryos is dangerous.
- RNA is also taking a place in the areas of gene therapy and genetic engineering.
- New cell selection strategies look likely to improve the success of gene therapy for blood disorders.
More definitions of gene therapyDefinition of gene therapy in:
- The US English dictionary