- Relating to the genital and urinary organs: genito-urinary medicineMore example sentences
- Testing is usually carried out at the genito-urinary medicine clinic of a local hospital, where sexually transmitted infections are diagnosed and treated.
- We welcome the extra money for genito-urinary medicine services announced by the Government today but it's vital that it directly reaches these hard-pressed front-line services.
- The latter group includes tissues lining the airways; the alimentary canal and its associated organs and glands; and the genito-urinary system.
More definitions of genito-urinaryDefinition of genito-urinary in:
- The US English dictionary