- A series of numbers or quantities in geometric progression.More example sentences
- These properties produce an arithmetical and geometrical series at the same time.
- If fertility and adult survival rate are constant, then the Euler sum is a finite geometrical series and can be calculated.
- All geometrical series whose ratio is less than 1 are convergent, while all geometrical series whose ratio is greater than 1 are divergent.
More definitions of geometrical seriesDefinition of geometrical series in:
- The US English dictionary