- Any of the almost spherical concentric regions of the earth and its atmosphere, especially the lithosphere.More example sentences
- The nature and magnitude of the exchanges between the geosphere and the Earth's other surficial spheres have changed considerably in historical times.
- Geochemical interaction between the geosphere, hydrosphere and the biosphere depends partly on sorption processes and partly on chemical speciation.
- The geosphere or rocky Earth formed from collisions of planetoids.
More definitions of geosphereDefinition of geosphere in:
- The US English dictionary