- Containing no germs; sterile or clean: an enclosed, germ-free environmentMore example sentences
- My house is one that people who relish their germ-free personal space - and their sanity - would avoid like the plague.
- Funny commercials suggest that if we dutifully swish harsh mouthwashes around and take all that torture like a man, the hard-earned payoff will be a healthier, germ-free mouth.
- All eyedrops must be sealed when they are made, in order to keep them germ-free.
More definitions of germ-freeDefinition of germ-free in:
- The US English dictionary