- The loose white jacket worn in judo.More example sentences
- Inside, people trickled onto a long, white canvas mat dressed in white gis (traditional martial arts uniforms) and white belts.
- Clip them onto strategic places on the gis of the students (end of sleeve, elbow, ankles, knees, lapel, back of neck, etc.)
- Competitions in this sport resemble Brazilian Jiu-jitsu competitions, although competitors do not usually wear gis.
More definitions of GIDefinition of gi in:
- The US English dictionary