- 1An intense and typically non-sexual liking or admiration felt by one woman or girl for another: OMG, I have had a girl crush on her for years!More example sentences
- I had my first girl crush when I was in college.
- I have a serious girl crush on Emma Stone.
- The fact that she is plastered all over the nominations list means I can feed my girl crush for the next two hours.
- 1.1A woman or girl who is the object of another’s intense liking or admiration: Cheryl admitted that RiRi was her girl crushMore example sentences
- Girls risk getting into Single White Female territory when they start to become jealous or let their girl crush take advantage of them.
- Flick past the fashion pages and you'll find a story on LA party promoter Bolthouse and his fiancee (and my new girl crush) Emma Heming.
- We've already asked you who your favorite tween girl crush is.
More definitions of girl crushDefinition of girl crush in:
- The US English dictionary