- An open-toed T-bar sandal with multiple straps running across the foot in a style designed to resemble that of the footwear of ancient Roman gladiators.More example sentences
- The writing is on the wall: the flip-flop is dead, for the gladiator sandal has taken over the world.
- One of the nicest styles that you can get is the gladiator sandal, which is really coming back into style this summer.
- It is a gladiator sandal that can easily be dressed up or worn casually.
More definitions of gladiator sandalDefinition of gladiator sandal in:
- The US English dictionary