Having glamour: one of the world’s most glamorous women
More example sentences
- It came as a shock to learn that they were not these glamorous, mysterious creatures but that they had feet of clay.
- The glamorous showbiz star has a huge cocaine addiction and it was starting to affect her work
- I was wondering how I could make my hair look as glamorous.
alluring, beautiful, attractive, elegant, chic, smart, well dressed, stylish, fashionable;
charming, charismatic, fascinating, intriguing, beguiling, appealing, lovely, bewitching, enchanting, entrancing, irresistible, seductive, tantalizing
exciting, stimulating, thrilling, fascinating, high profile, dazzling, glittering, glossy, tinselled;
cosmopolitan, colourful, exotic
- More example sentences
- In one glamorously posed shot, he's dressed in denim and a Stetson.
- Last week's mystery wedding picture showed a glamorously dressed couple in their middle years, who could well have been foreign.
- The exhibit consists of a heavily grommeted rocket ship and glamorously adorned gravity boots.