Definition of glamorous in English:
Having glamour: one of the world’s most glamorous women
More example sentences
- It came as a shock to learn that they were not these glamorous, mysterious creatures but that they had feet of clay.
- The glamorous showbiz star has a huge cocaine addiction and it was starting to affect her work
- I was wondering how I could make my hair look as glamorous.
alluring, beautiful, attractive, elegant, chic, smart, well dressed, stylish, fashionable;
charming, charismatic, fascinating, intriguing, beguiling, appealing, lovely, bewitching, enchanting, entrancing, irresistible, seductive, tantalizing
exciting, stimulating, thrilling, fascinating, high profile, dazzling, glittering, glossy, tinselled;
cosmopolitan, colourful, exotic
- Example sentences
- In one glamorously posed shot, he's dressed in denim and a Stetson.
- Last week's mystery wedding picture showed a glamorously dressed couple in their middle years, who could well have been foreign.
- The exhibit consists of a heavily grommeted rocket ship and glamorously adorned gravity boots.
Words that rhyme with glamorousamorous, clamorous
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan