Definition of glamorous in English:
- It came as a shock to learn that they were not these glamorous, mysterious creatures but that they had feet of clay.
- The glamorous showbiz star has a huge cocaine addiction and it was starting to affect her work
- I was wondering how I could make my hair look as glamorous.
Note that although glamor is an American spelling of glamour, glamorous is not an American form. This word is spelled the same way in both British and American English, and glamourous is regarded as an error.
- Example sentences
- In one glamorously posed shot, he's dressed in denim and a Stetson.
- Last week's mystery wedding picture showed a glamorously dressed couple in their middle years, who could well have been foreign.
- The exhibit consists of a heavily grommeted rocket ship and glamorously adorned gravity boots.
Words that rhyme with glamorousamorous, clamorous
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.