Definition of gleeful in English:
Exuberantly or triumphantly joyful: she gave a gleeful chuckle
More example sentences
- The joyous screams, the gleeful yelps, and a happy, wagging tail added life to the peaceful, gentle beach.
- She would spend hours in gleeful delight finding out new things.
- They were ambling joyfully, jumping, excited by the huge gleeful crowd.
- 1gleefulness noun
- Example sentences
- Plus, she is just so adorable to watch with her gleefulness, her cute long ponytail, and her flailing arms when running.
- Back to my state of merrily splashing around in the pool of gleefulness as if I were a happy five year old pretending to stomp grapes to make nonexistent wine in my kiddie pool.
- And they do another flight with all the same insane gleefulness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.