- 1An aircraft’s line of descent to land, especially as indicated by ground radar.More example sentences
- A vasi can help identify the ideal glide path (usually three degrees).
- The pilot descended on a normal glide path, normal sink rate, and touched down about 800 feet past brick one.
- He eventually landed on the glide path monitor, causing damage to the tune of £15,000 and putting it out of action for several weeks.
- 1.1A series of events or actions leading smoothly to a particular outcome: we are on a glide path to successMore example sentences
- The apostles of integration had in mind a smooth glide path to monetary union.
- Without a sharp course correction, the company is on a glide path to disaster.
- We're on the glide path to be a real player.
More definitions of glide pathDefinition of glide path in:
- The US English dictionary