- A time in the past regarded as being better than the present: the glory days of Silicon ValleyMore example sentences
- In its glory days of the past, it was a great event and should prove as popular as ever again this year.
- Having lorded in the first division for the past five seasons we all wondered when would the glory days return.
- Although let's face it, the early 80s seem like glory days for Leeds fans at present.
More definitions of glory daysDefinition of glory days in:
- The US English dictionary