- another term for mucopolysaccharide.More example sentences
- Coumarin drugs, such as warfarin as well as the glycosaminoglycans, heparin and heparan sulfate, are useful as anticoagulants.
- Two other glycosaminoglycans, namely heparin and chondroitin sulfate B, were also studied with isothermal titration calorimetry.
- This matrix consists of a network of structural and adhesive proteins embedded in a gel of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans.
More definitions of glycosaminoglycanDefinition of glycosaminoglycan in:
- The US English dictionary