adjective• informal , chiefly North American
- Denoting a person or thing that may be relied on or is regularly sought out in a particular situation: he seems to have become the go-to guy for working with kids and animals the go-to label for Parisian socialites in the 40s and 50sMore example sentences
- Do you have a go-to training food?
- My job, as I saw it, would be to follow and log the changes and prepare a blueprint to be used in future as a go-to manual.
- It's a pretty much a go-to place when I drink.
More definitions of go-toDefinition of go-to in:
- The US English dictionary