- A team sport developed for blind or visually impaired players, in which a ball containing bells which make a sound when in motion is thrown at a goal at the opposing team’s end of the court.More example sentences
- The codes involved at the Games are table tennis, golf, rugby, boxing, tennis, netball, goalball, soccer, swimming, hockey and cricket.
- When Matthews first competed in a Paralympics it was in the Netherlands in 1980 as part of a three-man Great Britain team playing goalball, a cross between football and handball using a ball fitted with a bell.
- Sports such as goalball, tandem cycling and wheelchair fencing, however, are quite unique in their development of rules and competitive dynamics.
More definitions of goalballDefinition of goalball in:
- The US English dictionary