Definition of goalscorer in English:
A player who scores a goal: Sunderland’s prolific goalscorer
More example sentences
- The goalscorer just can't score goals and never really threatened to.
- Goalkeepers, like great goalscorers, win and lose titles, as Sir Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United manager, has acknowledged.
- I was Gillingham's most famous player, their top goalscorer, their highest earner.
goalscoring adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- Liverpool have the eighth best goalscoring record and the seventh best defensive record.
- While Henry ran off into goalscoring glory, followed by the majority of his team-mates, the old maestro smiled to himself.
- We chat a lot and share an obsession with goals and the art of goalscoring.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan