noun (plural godchildren)
- A person in relation to a godparent: his friends' children, many of whom were his godchildrenMore example sentences
- The relationship between godparent and godchild can be deep, meaningful and lifelong.
- The family unit includes godchildren, godparents, and many other members of the extended family.
- This need not be a problem if they don't get lavish gifts for the godchild and if your other children have godparents who spend special time with them.
More definitions of godchildDefinition of godchild in:
- The US English dictionary