- 1A small hard ball used in the game of golf, typically made of dimpled white latex.More example sentences
- Gone are the days when the inside of a high-end golf ball included yards of rubber-band windings.
- No man alive could hit a golf ball as good as I hit it that whole week.
- If you don't care whether you lose a golf ball, you won't stay committed to the shot.
- 1.1 (golfball) A small metal globe used in some electric typewriters to carry the type.More example sentences
- I don't know the precise technical specifications of the IBM Selectric Composer at that date, nor the availability of custom golfballs.
More definitions of golf ballDefinition of golf ball in:
- The US English dictionary