- 1A burin or other engraving tool.More example sentences
- Lines are cut into a metal plate using a tool called burin or graver.
- It's easy enough to draw a curved line with a pen or on an engraving plate with a graver.
- It is clear from illustrations in that report, however, that formal blade tools such as gravers and drills occur in that assemblage.
- 1.1 • archaic An engraver.More example sentences
- Seals cut as works of art should excel in three aspects-- calligraphy, composition and the graver's handwork.
More definitions of graverDefinition of graver in:
- The US English dictionary