- The ground around the edge of a grave: only family and close friends were at the graveside [as modifier]: a graveside addressMore example sentences
- In his first sentence he stated that the funeral was a graveside burial and gave the time and place.
- This may sound odd, but some of my happiest childhood memories have grave connotations - that is, they come from time spent by gravesides.
- Regular visitors to a York cemetery have reacted furiously to a ‘devastating’ ban on placing ornaments and artificial flowers by gravesides.
More definitions of gravesideDefinition of graveside in:
- The US English dictionary