- A fixed voltage applied between the cathode and the control grid of a thermionic valve which determines its operating conditions.More example sentences
- This form of grid bias is suitable only for small a valves having very small signal input voltages.
- The actual signal that drives the tube is the combination of the grid bias and the audio drive signal.
- Furthermore, there is a frame containing three rectifiers for the grid biases of different stages.
More definitions of grid biasDefinition of grid bias in:
- The US English dictionary