- The equipment used to anchor or moor a boat or ship.More example sentences
- On the small foredeck there is an anchor windlass and anchor storage as well as excellent access for handling ground tackle and bow lines.
- The foredeck is large enough for sail handling and ground tackle, side decks wide enough for safe passage and the cockpit is large enough to accommodate four adults.
- The forward cockpit, although small, has plenty of room for handling bow lines and ground tackle.
More definitions of ground tackleDefinition of ground tackle in:
- The US English dictionary