Innovative; pioneering: groundbreaking research into fertility problems
More example sentences
- Some disciplines are pioneering groundbreaking research on ethical behaviour.
- Granted, good history need not always be based on groundbreaking research.
- Professors have been grown to do one thing well and that is groundbreaking research.
- Example sentences
- She's an innovator, a groundbreaker and she's the best in her field.
- They're the groundbreakers and the pathfinders.
- You know, I certainly look to the women who were here before I was here, women who were groundbreakers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.