- A spirit that is thought to watch over and protect a person or place: the soul was accessible to the gaze of your guardian angel • figurative he was also deputed to be Dame Edith’s guardian angelMore example sentences
- His guardian angel must have been watching over him.
- It was as if I had a guardian angel watching over me.
- Well you can find classes on how to talk to your dead pets, how to identify your guardian angel, how to bend spoons…
More definitions of guardian angelDefinition of guardian angel in:
- The US English dictionary