Definition of gynaecology in English:
The branch of physiology and medicine which deals with the functions and diseases specific to women and girls, especially those affecting the reproductive system.
- Fields of application include cardiology, emergency medicine, obstetrics / gynecology, radiology, surgery, and vascular.
- We believe that product can reach all areas of the anatomy, and might have neurology, cardiovascular disease, urology, gynecology, and other applications.
- There are also organised integrated courses for physicians from different fields - internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology and oncology.
- Example sentences
- The nurse practitioner obstetric / gynecologic liaison developed a quality improvement monitor to be used for peer review in the future if indicated.
- All patients were hospitalized and were scheduled to undergo gynecologic, orthopedic, urologic, vascular, or general surgery.
- Participants accepted in the sample were required to be free of oral contraceptives, intrauterine contraceptive devices, and gynecologic illnesses.
Definition of gynaecology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.