noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Enlargement of a man’s breasts, usually due to hormone imbalance or hormone therapy.More example sentences
- False gynaecomastia or pseudo gynaecomastia is simply breast enlargement due to fatty tissue, and that is incredibly common of course, particularly as men get older.
- The patients past medical history included hypertension, coronary artery disease, glaucoma, and gynecomastia of the left breast.
- The clinical differential diagnosis included leukemic infiltration of the breast, gynecomastia, and carcinoma.
More definitions of gynaecomastiaDefinition of gynaecomastia in:
- The US English dictionary