(In computing contexts) capable of being hacked: poorly chosen passwords, user names, and security questions can make accounts hackable
More example sentences
- Many choose the default word 'password' as their password, which must be the most hackable way into anyone's bank account.
- Why do all good sites use clean, consistent, hackable URLs?
- Check to see if your voice mail is hackable.
- More example sentences
- Here are a few quick, easy-to-implement security tips that will drastically reduce your hackability.
- Because of the inherent hackability of the Internet, E-business transactions require far more rigorous security.
- When I get a new phone, its hackability is my No. 1 buying consideration.
Definition of hackable in:
- The US English dictionary