(In computing contexts) capable of being hacked: poorly chosen passwords, user names, and security questions can make accounts hackable
More example sentences
- Many choose the default word 'password' as their password, which must be the most hackable way into anyone's bank account.
- Why do all good sites use clean, consistent, hackable URLs?
- Check to see if your voice mail is hackable.
- Example sentences
- When I get a new phone, its hackability is my No. 1 buying consideration.
- The unlocking and hackability of smartphones and tablets remains a source of tension between the community and industry.
- A General Accounting Office report noted in August that Uncle Sam had never systematically analyzed medical devices for their hackability.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: hack|able
Definition of hackable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.