noun[mass noun] Medicine & Biology
- The clumping together of red blood cells.More example sentences
- The diagnosis is confirmed by haemagglutination and complement fixation tests.
- Classically, diagnosis of dengue virus infection was carried out by haemagglutination inhibition test.
- Alternatively, the anti-sheep red blood cell hemagglutination test has been employed successfully in many species of wild birds.
More definitions of haemagglutinationDefinition of haemagglutination in:
- The US English dictionary