noun (plural haemangiomas or haemangiomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- A benign tumour of blood vessels, often forming a red birthmark.More example sentences
- Lipomas, hemangiomas, neuromas, and fibromas are benign neoplasms that occur in the neck.
- Cavernous hemangiomas are benign vascular tumors most commonly seen in the head and neck region in childhood.
- Smaller defects may be mistaken for cutaneous lesions such as hemangiomas or dermoid cysts.
More definitions of haemangiomaDefinition of haemangioma in:
- The US English dictionary