- A swelling caused by blood collecting in a body cavity.More example sentences
- Both pyoceles and hematoceles contain multiple septae (membranous partitions) within the fluid collection.
- Here there is pelvic haematocele a result of tubal leak following tubal pregnancy.
- Sonography can be used to distinguish less serious injuries such as scrotal hematomas, hydroceles, and hematoceles from surgical emergencies such as testicular rupture.
More definitions of haematoceleDefinition of haematocele in:
- The US English dictionary