- An instrument for visual counting of the number of cells in a blood sample or other fluid under a microscope.More example sentences
- Total cell count was performed on a hemocytometer.
- Total cell count was determined with a hemocytometer, and slides for differential cell counts were prepared with a cytocentrifuge.
- The total cell count was measured in a hemocytometer, and the differential cell count was assessed from cytoprep slides.
More definitions of haemocytometerDefinition of haemocytometer in:
- The US English dictionary