- The tendency to use either the right or the left hand more naturally than the other.More example sentences
- Another mutation, inv, causes the complete reversal of handedness in mice; the inv gene codes for a protein containing ankyrin repeats, which suggests an involvement with the cytoskeleton.
- But as long as our understanding of the origin and character of handedness remains clouded, its implications for the nature and ontological status of space will also remain somewhat obscure.
- Nearly all right-handers are left-brained for language, suggesting that the D allele controls both handedness and brain dominance for language.
More definitions of handednessDefinition of handedness in:
- The US English dictionary