- Written with a pen, pencil, or other handheld implement: the CV should be typed, not handwritten a handwritten noteMore example sentences
- I wrote him a handwritten note asking if he would be interested in working with me.
- You wrote a short handwritten note, which explained to me how, where and when to deliver the feedback to the external examiner.
- Write a few handwritten words in blue ink or on a stick-on note on the front page of the newsletter.
More definitions of handwrittenDefinition of handwritten in:
- The US English dictionary