- Currency that is not likely to depreciate suddenly or to fluctuate greatly in value.More example sentences
- The government also announced that Cuban state companies would have to sell the central bank any hard currency received from exports or domestic sales.
- The Iraqi official said the money taken amounted to a quarter of the Central Bank's hard currency reserves.
- Their purpose is simple: to create a free trade environment conducive to the production of export goods in order to earn hard currency.
More definitions of hard currencyDefinition of hard currency in:
- The US English dictionary